What Every Business Owner MUST Know About Cost Effectively Succeeding Online FREE of Confusion, Stress and Fear
Here you will learn the 7 BIGGEST and Most Common Mistakes Business Owners and Marketers Make When Taking a Business Online and How to Avoid Them
With the advent of internet and portable devices, advertising has been taken to a whole new level.
Not only has it affected people in their buying behaviors, it has made it easier and more affordable for businesses to get in touch with their prospects and customers.
Here are some “hard to ignore” facts and figures…
FACT: An overall of 84% of small and medium businesses are connected to the internet
FACT: 93% of all small and medium businesses consider email to be their most important tool online
FACT: 60% of the small and medium businesses made purchases online
FACT: The average Australian owns three internet enabled devices, most prevalent of which are 75% laptops, 70% smartphones and 55% tablets.
FACT: 63% of internet users have a social media profile and 93% of those users spend an average of eight and half hours a week on Facebook.
FACT: 32% of Australians follow businesses and brands. 20% access offers and promotions and 19% conduct research about products and services they want to buy.
All this should give you a glimpse of the potential at hand. The internet is teeming with marketing platforms.
Not to mention, you have a plethora of free information regarding different aspects of online marketing available at your fingertips on the internet.
And yet in spite of all this, business owners are left more confused than ever about what they “should” and “should NOT” do to be seen and heard by their target audience online.
Well, today we’ll try to bring some clarity regarding the “dos” and “don’ts” to succeed online. You see, from our combined experience of more than two decades in this field, we’ve created a list of…
The 7 BIGGEST and Most Common Mistakes Business Owners and Marketers
When Taking a Business Online and How to Avoid Them
By ensuring you avoid these 7 mistakes, you’ve given yourself a far greater chance to succeed online…
- Knowing your target audience – More often than not, very little time is spent on really understanding the ideal client. Learn as much as you can about your ideal client – their fears, frustrations, wants and needs before you try to reach out to them
- Planning and organization – Many marketers never achieve great success since they don’t have clearly outlined goals and a distinct action plan. These elements are a MUST to your success.
- Managing Expectations – Digital marketing is a long race, not a sprint. So it’s important to keep realistic expectations. Few marketing campaigns achieve immediate results.
- Managing Budgets – Often the affordability aspect leads businesses new to the online world to allocate an unfair budget for digital marketing which makes it hard to succeed online.
- Social Media Platforms – Trying to maintain and engage on too many social profiles ends up weakening your overall marketing strategy. The key lies in focusing on two or three main social networks to do the job.
- Be mobile friendly – A significant number of visitors will see your ad through their portable devices. So ensuring your website can be clearly viewed from these devices is crucial.
- Combine online and offline strategies – It is important to get all your marketing working together to achieve your end goals.
Now implementing all these 7 areas correctly will significantly improve your current results. But if you are still not sure about how to go about it, you can simply get in touch with us.
All you need to do is email us at email@example.com with the words “I need marketing help” in the subject line along with your name, email, phone number and your specific marketing problem. We will then contact you to discuss your needs.