Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Practical Advice
- Actionable tips
- Useful know-how
- Lots of screenshots
- Lots of examples
- Possibly following direct marketing principles
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
- Enhance Website or Online Store Front Quality
- Drive More Traffic
- Enhance Online Brand Reputation
- Lead Generation and Conversions
- Improve Online Sales and Profits
- Increase Customer Engagement
- Improve Cutomer Retention
- Create and Maintain Loyal Customer Relationships
- Mobile Apps and Mobile Marketing
There are three types of articles which work well,
- You share results – In this type you will be sharing the results achieved from a specific marketing tactic on your own business or a client’s business. You will explain the marketing tactic, share the data/results and show the readers (within reason) how to execute on the tactic.
- You share expertise – In this type you will make recommendations to improve the readers’ digital marketing based on your expertise in the field. Although you don’t have your own results to share you will show (through screenshots usually) examples of world-class companies doing what you recommend.
- You share “how to” – In this type you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic. Once again, use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the DAEB Online audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written which are similar to what you would write for the DAEB Online blog. You can alternatively send the articles itself to email@example.com