When prospective customers come to your ecommerce site, you want them to keep them there so they buy something before moving on to another site. This means having:
– Clear images of products that showcase their best features and benefits
– Enticing descriptions of your products and services
– A site that’s easy to navigate
– A shopping cart that offers a simple and secure checkout
Online Marketing That Sells specializes in creating ecommerce stores that encourage customers to purchase from you. Your online store says a lot about your reputation and your site should work hard to give your target audience the best experience possible.
Why Your Ecommerce Site Has to Be the Best
If customers arrive on your site ready to buy and they experience any sort of issue with your online store, you could easily lose a sale. Not only that but they may end up buying from your competition and never come back!
Online Marketing That Sells’s team of web developer experts will work directly with you to ensure your site is seamless and free of errors. We have numerous templates for you to choose from so we can create a site that fits exactly with your business style. No need for you to worry about trying to figure out how to build it yourself or spend time trying to learn code.
We offer you the ability to have an ecommerce site that lets you show off your products and services along with an easy-to-use shopping cart. We also give you the flexibility to manage your online store all in one place.
We can provide you with a platform that lets you:
– Track your orders throughout the entire sales process
– Create different color, size, or quantity options for buyers to choose from
– Promote your sales with the ability to easily integrate special offers and coupons
– Fully integrate the site with a secure shopping cart so customers never have to leave to complete their transaction
– Manage different tax rates and shipping options for multiple locations
– Easily add or remove items to build your store with your most recent products and services
Given the popularity of mobile devices, we also create your ecommerce store with them in mind. Your site must be functional on any device or else customers may end up frustrated and leave. We create a site for you that is mobile optimized so your prospects can easily shop your store regardless of what device they’re using to shop.
Why Your Online Store Needs a Professional Touch
Some businesses try to set up their ecommerce site on their own but underestimate how much actual work is involved. While it may be cheaper to buy a popular site builder program, should you leave something this important to chance?
Setting up an online store can take a significant amount of your time. If you take on this task by yourself, you have to make sure that:
– The customer’s experience is streamlined and error-free
– Your products or services are displayed correctly and encourage customers to buy
– The shopping cart you choose is fully functional and doesn’t require shoppers to go through too many steps that will discourage them from completing the process
– You have easy and quick access to your sale proceeds
– You can feature specific items that are on sale or have special pricing
– Your site works easily on any device
– You don’t have to take the time to learn coding to get it set up
– You have somewhere to go or someone to contact if you get stuck or need help
Sound like a lot to deal with?
If you’re worried about all of these items just to set up your online store, where will you find the time to actually run your business?
At Online Marketing That Sells, we employ our expert team of developers who can create a beautiful, fully functional ecommerce site designed to engage your target audience. Let us take the time to do all of the hard work for you so you can focus on your business.
Your Ecommerce Site Experts
We understand that your time should be spent on your business and not trying to figure out how to create your ecommerce site. Our team of experts can easily build your online store and show you how you can easily and quickly manage it on your own.
Online Marketing That Sells does the hard work for you so once we’re done, all you need to do is simply make changes to add, delete, or feature specific products or services. We also incorporate direct response marketing techniques and strategies throughout the sites we create for enhanced results. We’re always here to help if you have questions so you never feel like you have to figure out things alone.
Contact us for a free consultation and we’ll answer any questions you have about how we can create your ecommerce site.